The Employed Bar Awards were a great success. Our 200 guests came to the ceremony at the Tower of London, where six barristers received an Employed Bar Award.
The winners of an Employed Bar Award were:
- Camilla de Silva, Employed Barrister of the Year
- Matthew Johnston, Young Employed Barrister of the Year
- Matthew Gowen, Employed Advocate of the Year
- Hannah Laming, Outstanding Achievement by a Barrister in a Corporate Organisation or Solicitors’ Firm
- David Browitt, Outstanding Achievement by a Public Service Barrister
- Commander Carolyn Kenyon, Outstanding Performance by a HM Forces Barrister
We do hope you all had an enjoyable evening. If you would like to share with us your photos of the event, please email Dominique Smith.